We take the privacy of our customers very seriously, as set out below.
What personal information we store and use:-
- Your name, telephone number and address. This information is taken when you contact us with an enquiry, and during our visit to provide you with a quotation.
Why we store and use this information:-
- because you have contacted us and requested a call-back/quotation.
- In order that we can provide you with a service.
- In order that we can invoice you for a service provided.
- To keep a record of accounts as required by law.
- In the vital interest of JCA running and maintaining the business.
How JCA uses your personal information:-
- To contact you via email, telephone or post in order to reply to/discuss/arrange/request payment for a service that you have requested.
Where JCA stores your personal information:-
- Customer form – This is kept for 12 months following an enquiry by you that has resulted in a quotation. It is kept for 6 years if we carry out and invoice you for a service.
- Mobile phone – Your contact name and number will be stored on our phone for the duration of the service that we provide to you until it has been paid for.
- If you are a regular/recurring customer, we will keep this information indefinitely.
Your rights regarding your personal data:-
- To be informed about what data is being used and how JCA is using it.
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request for any of your data to be updated or amended.
- You can contact email@example.com to request for any of your data to be removed.
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request what personal data we hold on you and a copy of that data.